Indian weddings are grand, and it calls for some really nice ethnic dresses. The beauty of weddings is that you can play around with all the ethnic dresses that you have. From gold jewellery to heavy silver jewellery, everything works really well when it comes to weddings.
Every wedding season brings with it a new trend of fashion. So, if you are gearing up for an upcoming wedding and you want to make sure that you look your best and are in vogue, then here are some wedding attires that you can definitely stock up:
- Kurtis never fail to impress when it comes to weddings. You can opt for ladies kurti online shopping which you can wear on the days leading up to the wedding. Go for some bright and ethnic designs which will help you to shift into the wedding mood. You can keep the look simple by teaming up the kurti with a nice pair of leggings or Patiala or if you want to add a fresh wave of fashion to it then you can team it up with a nice and flared palazzo. If you want to create different look this wedding season, then this is a combination that you can go for.
- If you want to keep it traditional, then go for lehengas. These are very much in vogue and you get really cool designs. From cold shoulder lehengas to heavily embellished ones, you can go for the type that suits you the best. You can look up online on different ways to drape the dupatta. Pay attention to your hairstyle and the shoes as well. They should go hand in hand with the lehenga style. If you are going for a custom made lehenga then order a handmade pouch along with it as well so that you have a set.
- Sarees never go out of fashion and due to this recent surge of different saree styles that have taken the fashion world by storm, more and more options are increasing with every passing day. Go for bright and gorgeous sarees for occasions such as weddings. You can opt for Kanjeevarams or other silk sarees. Crepe is also a nice material to opt for. You can opt for dhoti sarees as well since they are very much in fashion these days. Just make sure that you have the right shoes to carry the style off.
- Lehenga sarees are also very much in vogue. These are basically lehengas where the dupatta is such that when you drape it, it looks like you are wearing a saree with a flare. You can look for these when you try out ladies kurti online shopping because then you are most likely to get more options.
- Ethnic gowns are also very popular this season. Some of the gowns are embellished while there are others which are pretty simple and elegant. Gowns are ideal for mehendi nights or cocktail parties, especially if you have a performance lined up.
So, these are some ethnic dress ideas that you can play around with as and when you want!